ME-110G-2

Since my attention span on a particular model is limited to,...ohhh just about a month and a 1/2 before I get distracted by something else, this build fit the bill perfectly. Before I go, I wanted to thank all who contributed information/pics/and encouragement. I would also like to say how thankful I am to the owners and moderators of this site for giving us all the opportunity and outlet for showing/talking/and enjoying this great hobby. Much obliged Gentlemen! :lol:

Last pic of this build. On to other things!!! Later All, and thanks for the kind words. I'm off to go 'suppport my local hobby shop' now! Whoohoo! :lol: Russ

post-4413-1218928714.jpg

Russ,

what a find for me,

I just recieved my 110 from ebay ($21.00 including shipping!)

After finding your build I cannot possibly build OOB.

This is a tremendous inspiration and will force me to go beyond

my rookie skills and strive to "push the envelope" of my

modeling skills to a higher level.

I hate to think your gonna take her apart but if you do I'll

be watching and will order your resin parts.

Thanks for sharing

Carl

TheWebNasi

Hi mate!

I am finally back from sunny Portugal after a blasting 15 hours driving trip on friday :lol:

What a nice Me 110 build this was and a quickie! I wonder how you do this, I tryed to follow your rate with the Tempest and it now take me 1 full month just to complete the few missing bits and pieces... and I have been working on hardly anything else while, just resting... Congratulations to you and to your best half (amazing she is still there!) :lol:

It is sad to cut this baby off I think... but thinking about it, this may be one solution to my "display space availability" issue I guess :lol: Anyway, I understood this is for everybody's benefit ;)

Cheers,

Loic

Hi mate!

I am finally back from sunny Portugal after a blasting 15 hours driving trip on friday :lol:

What a nice Me 110 build this was and a quickie! I wonder how you do this, I tryed to follow your rate with the Tempest and it now take me 1 full month just to complete the few missing bits and pieces... and I have been working on hardly anything else while, just resting... Congratulations to you and to your best half (amazing she is still there!) ;)

It is sad to cut this baby off I think... but thinking about it, this may be one solution to my "display space availability" issue I guess :lol: Anyway, I understood this is for everybody's benefit ;)

Cheers,

Loic

Welcome back Loic!

If you follow along over at Britmodeller, you'll know of a guy over there whose handle is Glenn R (I think he's a member here now too). He builds and scratch builds exclusively in 1/32, and his stuff is exquisite. And he often will scratch build several of the same subject concurrently, because he wants different versions/markings and likes to 'production line' them. Sunderlands, Stirlings, Hampdens, Walruses... :lol:

Anyway, you know what he does with them when they're finished? Takes a few photos, and then at the first sign of dust, breaks them up! His stuff is masterful and it's enough to make you cry, but where would you put them all? I reckon he should put 'em on eBay, or donate them to museums or something. But Russ is certainly not the only one with a "build 'em and chop 'em" approach!

Kev