It's an absolutely filthy day outside today so a great excuse to get on with the Merlin, though it's slow progress as usual. I've used a piece of 1.6mm plastic rod for the main fuel line feeder then drilled 0.3mm holes for the individual lines, these are lead wire. I've used lead sheet strips for brackets. I'm going to use some gold wire thread (bottom left) for the flexible length of hose which comes out of the top of the starboard magneto to the aft of the main fuel line, it's great stuff because you can bend it to shape and it holds that shape.
I've drilled out the holes for the spark plugs, I'm going to see if I can strip the outer plastic sheath off the orange wire to locate into the cylinder block, leave a short length of sheathing in place to represent the plug, then strip the next length off for the plug lead. We'll see if it works!
Edited by mozart, 09 March 2016 - 03:09 PM.