SilverWings 1/32 Gloster Gladiator Mk.II

Good point Andy. I guess if it DOES come with one and its up to par Ill know and even if its not on par, it will most likely still tell me about which type.

I was only thinking of a way to use Radu's beautiful Sutton paper harnesses here. They really are a joy to work with (as with all things of this type can be fiddly) and only need a bit of TLC and they lay just right in the cockpit and really stand out.

I will just wait to see what Wojtek sends me. :blush:

Brian

Personally I have not tried Rudu's belts (saving hard for the Mitchell) but have tried a lot of his other stuff which is great.

You also have me thinking of a gladdy in the future so keep us apprised please.

Andy

Not so great news on the home front.........

Due to some major expense's on a personal note; the GF and her daughter moving out (that didnt last long :lol: May not be for awhile though, as we have ended things amicably, they just dont have enough money to move at this instant), and the house mortgage going up and me taking on the rest of the bills so she can move, this project may be placed on temporary hiatus.

I will NOT be abandoning this project, it just may not make it for the BoB build time frame. I have always loved the gladdy, I just have to be able to justify the expense of the kit. I will still be purchasing it from Wojtek, I just may have to start something that is already in my stash first, after Dixie Boy is done.

I have awesome reference pics thanks to Phil, and will be picking this one up as soon as I can.........again just may have to start something that I already have in the stash first.

Brian

• 3 months later...

Any movement on this yet? I got my review sample here so I know they are now out and about.

Nah James I just ran into a bit of a financial "bottleneck" these days with trying to finish the model room. I'm definitely planning on building the Gladdie, as Phil has sent me some wonderful pics on DVD.

Im just going to probably have to have the mods move this out of the BoB GB and into the WIP section.

Ive also been giving some thought to changing the scheme from the 247 Sq BoB Gladdie to one of the Sea Gladdie schemes in the box............ Not many of the sea gladdies seen out there even in 48th...... :hmmm: still thinking on that one.

I do actually have the cash for this girl but its tied up waiting for the pilot build in my new model room.........WS 32nd Mitchell :punk:

Cheers,

Brian