Winter Warriors. Mig-3 and FW190 A-3

williamj

Those sure are nice.  How did you retain the panel line definition?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks Mark....after the surface is primed we have a number of metal templates and inscribing tools to go back and re-establish the panel lines,after painting with semi gloss I take some water based artists pencils and high-lite the lines. the FW was done with a light shade of grey.  Cheers, Bill.

Now , finally there is a Mig-3 that actually looks like a Mig-3, thank you for that William. From what I know and see, this Trumpeter kit of yours was completely filled, re-scribed, exhaust corrected, nose reshaped together with propeller. Radiator and interior updated, fancy wheels added and the paint job is just spot on, even the gear-reduction warning stencil is there. Hell Yeah!

:m0152: 

Now , finally there is a Mig-3 that actually looks like a Mig-3, thank you for that William. From what I know and see, this Trumpeter kit of yours was completely filled, re-scribed, exhaust corrected, nose reshaped together with propeller. Radiator and interior updated, fancy wheels added and the paint job is just spot on, even the gear-reduction warning stencil is there. Hell Yeah!

:m0152:

You noticed.....blush,.      Thanks for that Martin..yes we made all of those changes..but that' what's fun isn't it?

Really appreciate it Martin.   Cheers Bill.