1/32 Hasegawa KI-44 'Tojo'

J-Shliker

First of all thanks for all the encouraging words guys!

CATCplSlade 

I haven't found any real hardcore model stores around here. There is an ok one in Jacksonville. However, it mostly caters to the RC/Train crowd. Great for buying paints and diorama stuff that is about it.

I buy most of my models during the IPMS chapter shows in JAX and Orlando.

Edited by J-Shliker

Looking good! After veining your build, I ordered one of these for myself! Keep up the good work.

Thanks! It has been a dream of a kit. Pretty much everything snapped right together with only minor filling needed for the seams.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got a wild hair or is it hare......I'll go with hare (cause rabbits are wild). I got the gear assembled and installed and did a real grimy dark umber wash on all the top portions of the plane.

The plan is to let it all dry and rub some of it off for good contrast and streaking.

jH8HUZq.jpguZwkDK5.jpg

Edited by J-Shliker

So I got a wild hair or is it hare......I'll go with hare (cause rabbits are wild). I got the gear assembled and installed and did a real grimy dark umber wash on all the top portions of the plane.

The plan is to let it all dry and rub some of it off for good contrast and streaking.

jH8HUZq.jpguZwkDK5.jpg

HA HA! I see your Magic the Gathering cards, nerd.

I got out of that hole about eight years ago. If I had known how the values were going to jump since then, I would have waited. I dumped four full sets of Revised dual lands and they are now worth five times what I sold them for. Now all I have are a few favorites decks and some key vintage stuff, and a big binder of stuff to play with the kids.