1/32 Hasegawa KI-44 'Tojo'

J-Shliker

I am new to models and have been taught by one of you more senior members (you know who you are *cough* bdthoreson *cough*). I hope you guys enjoy my process and I would enjoy any input! http://imgur.com/a/ZAs97

PS: This is my second model. My first was a Revell of Germany Spitfire MKII it is also on my imgur page enjoy!

Thanks to both of you for the kind words. I am one of those weirdos that will spend 10-15hrs working on the interior only to close up the halves and lose most of that work to shadows!

But I know it is there and that lets my OCD be happy about the cockpit. Finished gluing up the wings last night only had minor sanding and most of the seams vanished. I will add more pictures this weekend!

I am one of those weirdos that will spend 10-15hrs working on the interior only to close up the halves and lose most of that work to shadows!

But I know it is there and that lets my OCD be happy about the cockpit.

Nothing wrong with that...

I'm the opposite.  If it won't be seen, and isn't needed structurally, I won't even remove it from the sprue.

...and nothing wrong with that!

That's what I love about this hobby. There really is no "Right" or "Wrong". Sure in somebody's opinion it may be one way or the other. But if it's yours and you're happy, who cares what anyone else thinks!

Well, Well, Well, the student has surfaced- Nice work, Junior. I like the work so far. Now, going forward, I want you to update your posts with pictures here instead of a link.....Comprende?

THOR, running for cover......... :ninja: