the wooden wonder 30/08

mark31

Guest Peterpools

Mark

Super progress on the Merlin and the Mossie front end. Glad to see you followed the instructions and added the First Aid decal. I missed it and had to add it much later on through the hatch! MG's are looking good and do a bit of test fitting is the cowl over them is going to be removable - mine was a bit of work (?) but being Tamiya, it worked out in the end.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Mark

Way to go. Just love the detailing and extras on the MG assembly - beautiful work

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Mark,

The gun bay really is coming along quite nicely. The ammo boxes with the plates and straps really look the part. Most convincing for sure.

Joel

Thanks Joel

Now op going to try to get thé Ammo feed instald

I only have to see how i can remove thé Ammo inside i whant to display it with out ammo

Mark

Way to go. Just love the detailing and extras on the MG assembly - beautiful work

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Thanks Peter

Work is going slow

Im also working on seatbelts and front ip but we are getting there

I hope to have another update soon

Mark

Hi Mark, as the others have said, nice work so far.

Have a look at your nose gun alignments though. As you have it, the nose cap for the gun compartment will not fit! The gun blast tubes have to be staggered with the long blast tubes in the middle and the two short blast tubes on the outside. It appears as though you have the two starboard guns swapped around. Better to fix it now that realizing the mistake much later in the game.

Cheers,

Wolf

Hi Mark, as the others have said, nice work so far.

Have a look at your nose gun alignments though. As you have it, the nose cap for the gun compartment will not fit! The gun blast tubes have to be staggered with the long blast tubes in the middle and the two short blast tubes on the outside. It appears as though you have the two starboard guns swapped around. Better to fix it now that realizing the mistake much later in the game.

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Will fix that problem thanks for thé tip

Mark