Trumpeter A-7E corsair, VA-46 Clansmen

blackbetty

Spot on! Great Job. I really do HATE those nosewheel tires..........BUT..........they are certainly correct as far aas reference photos go. Looks like they got them from a '37 Ford truck.

Your finished photos look just like the reference photos........so you did well. Now you need a new house to display it.

Regards

Steve

Fantastic! Turned out GREAT Karl. :)

Looks like a SLUF. Nice work on AOA Probe.

If the Horizontal Stabilizers are not fixed in place you might consider putting them at a greater angle.

As soon as the Plane Captain stepped on them for Post or Pre Flight they would have pivoted full trailing edge down.

When you stepped up on them they would scare the "stuff" out of you if you weren't ready for them to slam down!

Excellent work now I have to get mine done!

Barry

You DID IT!!!!! Bahahaha, I can't help but gaze in wild wonder Karl. Too cool dude! :punk: This is going to look great next to the others in your collection. I really like how your low-viz camo came out, very convincing. I'm just going to HAVE to try one of those one of these days. :P Excellent job my friend, and one to be truly proud of. After all the trials and tribulations you pulled this off admirably. I doff my sombrero to your mad skills! Can't wait to see that Albatros with the skull going together now. Go BlackBetty GOOOOO!!! Later, Russ