What other Jerry Rutman AM sets do you want?

Bill Cross

Jerry Rutman AM sets  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Grey Matter is currently selling Jerry Rutman resin parts and a few sets. Would you be interested in seeing any of the following brought back for sale?

• Bf110 G-4 Nightfighter corections for Revell kit
    • P-38 Lightning backdate conversion to F/G for Trumpeter kit
    • Early P-38 recon conversion
    • P-38 nightfighter conversion
    • HS129 full kit

:party0023: :party0023: :clap2: :clap2::frantic::m0152: :m0152: :m0152:

YAY! Is this a for SURE go thing Jerry??

I missed the first go round on this thing and will definitely be picking up a copy and I always thought this twin was a really unique bird and always wanted to do one.

Would it come with a brass turned cannon or would that be resin?

Curious as I never really got a look at the original kit.

Cheers,

Brian

I am sure it is a go but I am not sure exactly how Greymatter will proceed. I am pretty sure that they will do it the same way I did and that means a brass cannon barrel from Schatton and decals from England. Just a guess though.

J

I am sure it is a go but I am not sure exactly how Greymatter will proceed.

I am pretty sure that they will do it the same way I did and that means a brass cannon barrel from Schatton and decals from England.

Just a guess though.

J

I just added my vote for the Hs129, as well.

I'm not familiar with Greymatter, tho'.

What is their contact info?

Edit: Google is your friend,

http://www.greymatterfigures.com/index.php?p=1&cat=20

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by pennausamike

• 3 weeks later...

Just a helpful update from EMD and our own Derek B -

I thought in the vain of this thread, another really good JR product to bring back that I still hear people talking about are.........

JMr. Rutmans 1/32 P-38 props!

I have seen them in pics before:

P8030074.jpg

I would say that anyone building one of Trumpys P-38s could definitely benefit from a set of these as the Trumpy P-38 is actually a nice kit, and done by their "A" team, but the props do lack and look a bit thin/strange. Something off about the profile and these would be a great asset.

If not done by GM figures, Id love to have a set if anyone has a set layin round and they arnt going to get to that big P-38?

Cheers,

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see the P-40 update set. I think the Revell surface detail is not only better than the Hasegawa kit, but is near the best of any 1/32 kit.

I have the Revell kit in the stash and would love to have that update set for it.

I had an order all set to go to JR a few yeas ago for the P-40 set and some P-47 bits but then had a life event get in the way.

I'd like to see the P-40 update set. I think the Revell surface detail is not only better than the Hasegawa kit, but is near the best of any 1/32 kit.

I have the Revell kit in the stash and would love to have that update set for it.

Joe,

The Revell P-40 does have nice surface detail -- but when you get around to fitting its parts together, you'll probably understand why some of us prefer the Hasegawa kit.

Charles Metz

The Revell P-40 does have nice surface detail -- but when you get around to fitting its parts together, you'll probably understand why some of us prefer the Hasegawa kit.

What? You're telling me now kits are supposed to go together without fit issues? Crikey. I thought the kit makers were in cahoots with the putty guys.

Just a helpful update from EMD and our own Derek B -

I thought in the vain of this thread, another really good JR product to bring back that I still hear people talking about are.........

JMr. Rutmans 1/32 P-38 props!

I have seen them in pics before:

P8030074.jpg

I would say that anyone building one of Trumpys P-38s could definitely benefit from a set of these as the Trumpy P-38 is actually a nice kit, and done by their "A" team, but the props do lack and look a bit thin/strange. Something off about the profile and these would be a great asset.

If not done by GM figures, Id love to have a set if anyone has a set layin round and they arnt going to get to that big P-38?

Cheers,

Brian

Yes! I would definitely be happy with this prop set.

Stein

• 4 weeks later...