Mother Needs A Spitfire

Congrats Taffy!!! First GB and first completion! Nice!

That's hell of a dirty girl and maybe there is something wrong with me, but I like them this way :evil_laugh: . Great stuff Taffy! I enjoyed the ride, thanks!

So, what's next?

Thanks very much - any time mate been a long road but I made it ----- Thanks to the time extensions!!! :rolleyes:

Yeh dirty girls :hmmm: sure my mother said something about them!!!!

Anyway next – Well already started a new thread about a gun and truck – a no wings project!! Then could be ether 1:24 P51 or Hurrican IID? Or It seems that I have caught the “lets get scratchy” bug that is going around here. I have started doing the drawings – so don’t know if this will be out of my depth but hay got give it a go. Hope to start a new thread in a few days. Have to go and play at being Santa up in the North East of England this weekend - If these winter storms don't get in the way :hmmm:. . . . Then that wouldn't be all bad news - a weekend modelling!!!

So how are your plane and tank doing? Now I have finished my panic I can start to catch up

Taff :D

Taff, that looks mighty fine, oh yes indeed! Can't wait to see it in the flesh :-)

Hi mate thanks! Yep need to get yours finished now, then we can make the Swindon arm of the 3rd Squadron of 57th GIAP. :thumbsup:

One of my jobs over the crimbo break is to make a travel box for her.

See you in the New Year - Taff :D

Taff,

WOW !! :wow:

Just seen the last few pages of your build and then the final result... :goodjob:

The DAME is quite Dirty but she looks EXQUISITE and a you have done a FANTASTIC, OUTSTANDING job .. :wub:

BRAVO... :party0023:

Cheers mate for looking in and commenting – Dirty oh yeah! These gals had a pretty hard paper round.

That's definatly one fine piece of dirty Spitfire!

Very well done and congrats for your first GB completion :speak_cool:

Hi Loic - Thanks for the compliments. Just read the Do-335 night fighter. Wow that is out there - one day when I grow up I might get near to attempting some thing like that.

Taff,

Lovely Spitfire - well used and abused. It has been a pleasure to follow you on this build, so thank you for sharing it with us.

Cheers

Derek

Cheers Derek glad you enjoyed. It was fun and I learnt so much doing this and I like the final result.

Enjoyed following this one and a great result in the end ! :speak_cool:

Plus you finished in your first GB participation, which is no mean feat (ask me how I know :BANGHEAD2: ) ...

So a double well done ! :party0023:

Hubert.

Edited by MostlyRacers

• 4 months later...