Mig 29A Slovak decals?

rohan

• 3 years later...

jfP6wc.jpg

I purchased this off this eBay guy (bigpaul-br) about 2 months ago and so far I haven't as yet received it, 3 weeks ago I had no choice but to open a case he did reply and mention “If not arrived yet, I could send another set, this time with tracking number. I've been having some problems with Brazilian mail. If you agree with that, please close the case.â€

So, I did what he's asked I close the case, let him know and waited a week. I then sent him another email saying that I have not heard from him and that I haven't received a tracking number yet, he replied by saying “Hi. Sorry for that. I will be sending another set to you. This will be done later this week. So I'll send you your tracking number Thanks, Paulo.â€

Two more week go by  :whistle:  So, the other day I send him an email requesting an update; no reply. So, rang eBay and even though I did close the case eBay have still refunded me my full $60 AUD

I'm disappointed that it had to come to this because I was really looking forward to getting hold of that MiG-29 Slovak Splinter Scale-Pro camo mask.

Has anyone here at LSP actually managed to receive any of his stuff?

• 2 months later...

Very good job Viktor.I am very satisfied.Great comunications,quick post....▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ 100% Perfect Seller - welcome back anytime ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

CDou8dR.jpg

I love that bird now i have to go on the hunt for a mig-29

Mark

Very good job Viktor.I am very satisfied.Great comunications,quick post....▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ 100% Perfect Seller - welcome back anytime ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

CDou8dR.jpg

Thank you. You're doing a great job!!! In this large scale it definitely will be a very impressive Slovakian tiger!

jfP6wc.jpg

I purchased this off this eBay guy (bigpaul-br) about 2 months ago and so far I haven't as yet received it, 3 weeks ago I had no choice but to open a case he did reply and mention “If not arrived yet, I could send another set, this time with tracking number. I've been having some problems with Brazilian mail. If you agree with that, please close the case.â€

So, I did what he's asked I close the case, let him know and waited a week. I then sent him another email saying that I have not heard from him and that I haven't received a tracking number yet, he replied by saying “Hi. Sorry for that. I will be sending another set to you. This will be done later this week. So I'll send you your tracking number Thanks, Paulo.â€

Two more week go by  :whistle:  So, the other day I send him an email requesting an update; no reply. So, rang eBay and even though I did close the case eBay have still refunded me my full $60 AUD

I'm disappointed that it had to come to this because I was really looking forward to getting hold of that MiG-29 Slovak Splinter Scale-Pro camo mask.

Has anyone here at LSP actually managed to receive any of his stuff?

I ordered some of his masks, too, and also had some difficulties. It seems that he sent them to a wrong adress or something.

But i finally got my stuff, after a few weeks, and if i remember correctly i also had to open a case.

Edited by Zero77