Ki-61 Hasegawa 1:32

Lud13

Hello

After some time, I manged to finish LSP model

After Revell Spitfire MkII, I decided to tackle some Japanese stuff . Since I consider Ki-61 Japanese Messerchmitt no wonder I chose that one.

Model is well known so I can only say great job Hasegawa.!! As usual with their kits everything went smooth without the slightest hint of problem during construction.

Since this was my first try with NMF I was really freeked out. I chose to try Vallejo metal colors .While I had no problem spraying them on Vallejo black primer, I experienced problems with their own Metal Gloss coat. It just refused to dry so I had to put the model for almost a month on a side (still a little sticky but could not wait any longer ). Made a lot of mistakes but I can live with them, next one will be better .Well it is finaly finished so here are some photos ...

001_zpsa0mg4zkq.jpg

002_zpsb05cdtdu.jpg

003_zpsnxfnbmxq.jpg

004_zpsppgmd3le.jpg

005_zpsg0wfymrv.jpg

006_zpsmnjqkx0d.jpg

007_zpslxophkpi.jpg

008_zpsuayqbqa8.jpg

009_zpsesrilhwp.jpg

Edited by Lud13

Nice Tony ! ....I never could figure out why the allies gave all these japanese planes greek and italian names...Tony, Nick, George...a real mystery...lol

Joe

Yep u got that right lol...its strange that German fighters on the other side didn't get the same treatment.