• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dmthamade

dmthamade

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:57 PM

We  all know the Trumpeters obvious shortcomings (intakes) , a simple part would be welcome. The flexible sealing bags Trumpeter includes in the kit are wanting.  Resin replacements in either swept wing or forward sweep or both would get rid of the sketchy kit parts, at least one headache fixed....

Don 

• johncrow and harvey like this

#2 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

Sealing bags?

Do you mean that ?

Adobe%20SVG%203.jpg

• dmthamade and otis252 like this

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#3 dmthamade

dmthamade

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:21 AM

Yup!! probably have a different name than what i used, but at least you guys know what i mean.

Don

#4 bushande

bushande

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

The photo depicts rather the so called "overwing fairing" instead of the seal bags.

The seal bags are the flexible "cushons" that the wings quasi rest upon once fully swept and subsequently sealing the "hole" in the fuselage that occurs once the wings are fully swept forward.

Edited by bushande, 19 September 2017 - 02:59 PM.

#5 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

HI,

Thanks for the suggestion but right now we are focused on other projects.    

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      

Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users