1/8 scale Fokker Dr1

LSP_Ron

And so it begins.  I've been searching aimlessly for a LSP project that really gets my juices flowing for over a year now. I finally found it,  I decided to search for one of Hasegawa's 1/8 scale museum kits since I've drooled over them since they were first released yet never owned one.

I reached out here in search of one and thankfully one or our members returned in kind and offered up this DR1 kit.  I started it today, and so it begins,  the instructions start with the engine therefore so do I..... 

I am really looking forward to this build.

3A0poNm.jpg

BaluNj4.jpg

VKFbaAB.jpg

jHByrfx.jpg

kFntsL8.jpg

Y7fmoWT.jpg

Ron, I will be watching this one, to see what you do with the wood... I have two of the Model Airways birds, and am puzzled on how to treat the wood, for staining and varnish..... I really like the neighbor too, she is kind of cute !!

Cheers

Jeff 

Oh and are you going to the model show in Nanton in June??

Ron, I will be watching this one, to see what you do with the wood... I have two of the Model Airways birds, and am puzzled on how to treat the wood, for staining and varnish..... I really like the neighbor too, she is kind of cute !!

Cheers

Jeff 

Oh and are you going to the model show in Nanton in June??

Thanks

I will likely hit the show to see the Lanc run.... 

Ron

Guest Peterpools

Ron

Since being bitten by the WNW /WWI bug, I'm all in and learning as I'm going. I'm absolutely fascinated and will be watching and absorbing every word, every step of the way.

The detail in1/8th scale is going to be incredible.

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Peter