HobbyBoss Spit Vb canopy replacement

Thunda

Hi I have produced a vacuformed bubbletop canopy for the later spifire mks and I have also produced front canoipies as replacements for upgrades on the revel mk IIa  these also fit quite well on the hobby boss VB kit se my ebay page ..lroybrownmodels  . regards jim

Hi I have produced a vacuformed bubbletop canopy for the later spifire mks and I have also produced front canoipies as replacements for upgrades on the revel mk IIa  these also fit quite well on the hobby boss VB kit se my ebay page ..lroybrownmodels  . regards jim

Would also be interested in a vac-formed canopy, as I have the standard Vb and the Trop, and nice as the HpH set is, I doubt if Ill run to two of them!

Jim, I imagine if you brought out a specific canopy for the HobbyBoss kit, you would sell quite a few....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alan,

purchased the set directly from HpH (not HGW!) 2 weeks ago- arrived a few days ago- pricey, but good quality.

http://shop.hphmodels.cz/en/accessories/27-opravna-sada-pro-spitfire-mk-v-hobby-boss-v-meritku-132.html

I'm a bit concerned , I still haven't had any word on my order, despite an email to them.................