Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

Welcome to the Iron Rain Group Build! This one will run from 1 January 2018 to 30 June 31 July 2018 - extension!

The theme covers anything carrying at least 1 bomb, unguided rocket or rocket pod. It's fine if they are carrying a combination of bombs and missiles, just not missiles alone.

Standard rules for GB eligibility apply: the kit must fit our definition of an LSP subject (aircraft or helicopter in 1/35 scale or larger), and be not more than 25% complete at the time of entering the Group Build.

As usual, any questions can be asked in this thread.

Have fun!

Kev

So can I move my recently started Mossie over to this group build? Any other rules I need to know about as a newbie to this board?

I think it would qualify from memory. The only other rules are standard: don't leave the toilet seat up, and don't park in the white zone.

Will I move your thread?

Kev

Hi Kev,

I've just thought: my RE.8 that I've just posted in WIP will doubtless have a bomb ot two - could I join the GB please, and if the answer's "yes" then could I trouble you to move the thread please?  http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=72583&hl=

I started it on 30th December, by 1 January I'd removed some parts from the sprues, sprayed the base colour for the wooden parts, and started assembling the engine - I think that counts as < 25% started. :)

Hi Kev,

I've just thought: my RE.8 that I've just posted in WIP will doubtless have a bomb ot two - could I join the GB please, and if the answer's "yes" then could I trouble you to move the thread please?  http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=72583&hl=

I started it on 30th December, by 1 January I'd removed some parts from the sprues, sprayed the base colour for the wooden parts, and started assembling the engine - I think that counts as < 25% started. :)

Done!

Kev

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I wonder if  old 1/40 Revell Skyraider counts as a large scale plane? It's only one with bombs that I have now:)

Artur

I have sought adjudication and I'm told that the kit is in the LSP kit database and was marketed as 1/32 at one stage, so you're good to go. I look forward to seeing your thread.