HEINKEL HE162 Volksjaeger

dahil

Danke Dutik gut um mal ein ossie zu sehn hier bei LSP :ph34r: :lol: :) ;) ich hoffe ich hab dir nicht beleidigt

Lets go back to english otherwise the most of the others don`t understand a word of what i wrote heck i don`t even know

what i wrote :lol: :lol: ;)

David

left side of the fuselage with some iron attached to it

David

That looks amazing ! I'm not familiar with the AM sets you are using, but WOW...the detail. I have this kit and am taking notes :ph34r: for future ref. You are doing great work.

Cheers

Vaughn

Thanks guys for your comments feels good that some of you take my build as a reference hope i don`t disapoint you all

Vaughn what do you mean with AM set i`m using???? :ph34r: :D :huh:

I was able to get some work done side consoles are ready

post-818-1254933354.jpg

David

Thanks guys for your comments feels good that some of you take my build as a reference hope i don`t disapoint you all

Vaughn what do you mean with AM set i`m using???? ;) ;) :huh:

I was able to get some work done side consoles are ready

post-818-1254933354.jpg

David

" AM"...after market

Looks like Eduards instructions are somewhat misleading at the right cockpit wall. The upper switch box should be one spar forward and somewhat below the flare pistol port (aka: below that hole). The oxygen regulatar (that round thingee with blue paint) is irl situated at the section before the flare pistol port, bolted to the wall between the ribs. Just in the the neighborhood of the green ring, but somewhat more up. At least the images from the 2 museum aircraft insidethe MBI magazin have it there.

If you want to bring in some more color than add some yellow electrical wires, runnig along the right cockpit side on top of the long frame (this at the lower part of the fuselage side).

Keep on glueing! Looks really good!

Regards! - dutik

Thanks guys

@Dutik you might be right but in my reference book pics show a configuration simular to mine

not entirely but close enough for me (I`m not building museum pieces) :( :lol:

I think i`m puttin in some wirering

David

That may be with no doubt, given that many subcontractors as well as the haste of production. What are your references? I use the MBI book (nice interior shots of 2 birds, overall they have 3 and a half Heinkel from UK, France and Czech inside) and the Aero Detail combining the Me-163 and He-162. What other useful printed stuff is out there?

Have fun!

- dutik

Thanks James i hope this inspires you to take out that box and start building :rolleyes:

Dutik i am using a book called Deutsche flugzeug cockpits 1935-1945 written by Kenneth A. Merrick published by Heel

I think it`s a great book cause it shows even photo`s or drawings of prototypes

David