Revell Mirage IIIE pre-order from Jumblies (UK) for £26.95

Kagemusha

Looks like the forthcoming Revell Mirage must be the Italeri re-popped - now showing at Hannants for August release. https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/RV3919

Which is what I said in post #6, pity it'll never be released, apparently there's a doomsday cult who predict the end of the world will be this coming Sunday, and they've never been wrong so far. 💀

Which is what I said in post #6, pity it'll never be released, apparently there's a doomsday cult who predict the end of the world will be this coming Sunday, and they've never been wrong so far.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Images of people holding signs saying "The end of Revell is nigh!" spring to mind ...

Worlds still turning though ...

Rog :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Images of people holding signs saying "The end of Revell is nigh!" spring to mind ...

It's not Sunday yet yo, see you, and your stash, on the other side! 💀

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I don't think the end of Revell is nigh; but I envisage any successful bidder will want a slightly squeaky cleaner image, with more focus on civil and space and any repops of Luftwaffe aircraft confined to bubble gum animé editions with fantasy markings.

And the image of the IIIC is surely just a place holder? Doesn't the IIIER edition allow something more flamboyant like the Belgian 'Mephisto'?

Tony

Yes, and I forgot that Mephisto was a 5BR with the longer nose.

I guess that's likely as an Italeri repop, like the Orpheus recce Starfighter.

Frankly, if I could get the Italeri E edition in a Revell box for e.£30 I'd be in for four.

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • LSP_Kevin changed the title to Revell Mirage IIIE pre-order from Jumblies (UK) for £26.95

Weird..... just paid my order 109 Pounds for 3 Mirage w/ freight, around $200 Cnd..... :hmmm:

but at first they came out with a crazy freight charge so did chat with them and correct the shut.

Dan.

Edited by Daniel Leduc

On 4/1/2018 at 11:44 AM, Kagemusha said:

The Revell release just states IIIE, so might not have the R parts, time will tell. ðŸ‡

Just received mine from Jadlam Racing; not quite £26.95, but not far off and still a bargain,.  Great service too.

Anyway: it's definitely the Italeri plastic, but no etch.  Options for a French E, a French RD (not given as a decal option in the Italeri kit, but it could have been built from it) or an Australian O.  The E, as we've seen, is a "special" scheme; the RD is camouflage; and the O is two greys with some colourful unit markings, c.1983.