Hasegawa F6F-3/5 Hellcat...

Shaka HI

I can only use the RB belts with my magnifying lamp and a healthy dose of patience but they are so worth it, just used them on 3 Spitfires.

Cheers

Dennis

Thats the only way I can see anything !........Harv

Martin, I know there's some issues with the wheel bays as I've read some builds online about this kit..but I'm unsure if I'll address them. I'll need to see if it's worth my effort on this particular build. Another 90 mins on the shoulder belts...my eyes hurt. And patience tested!

xQ1SNmf.jpg

Shaka, the pit looks very presentable and the belts will shine once the fuselage's closed. I was asking about the wheel wells, because that is exactly the point where I got stuck. It needs a little bit of strategizing . I know you possess the skill set necessary to tackle that , so that's why I wonder how you plan to do it. No pun intended :)

Exciting presentation, stay strong buddy.Cheers

M.

Edited by Martinnfb

That is one FABULOUS Cockpit Shaka

It's good practice to stretch your skills once in awhile.  You will fall back on some of them without thinking about it'

I love the "CAT-Mouth" markings and I read that you could see brush marks from when they painted them on the carrier.

Some of the Carrier Commanders  made them paint over it when they had to land on others carriers after the USS Princeton

was sunk

Cat's MEOW

Richard, looks like you were absent for a bit...I finally closed the fuselage. The cockpit is barely visible...The headrest is what the Verlinden cockpit provided, painted black and finished off with a slight sheen (WN Matte thinned with Tamiya acrylic thinner as opposed to their Lacquer thinner which produces a much flatter clear coat).

GYlXKAZ.jpg

Richard, looks like you were absent for a bit...I finally closed the fuselage.

GYlXKAZ.jpg

Lol! Yes, I've been involved with a stage show which finished on Saturday. You're way ahead of me now! :o  I got a little done last night, and planning more this week. Still working on the cockpit bits.

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka