NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Guest Maxim

Just found this on Facebook from a modelling show in Europe. See the DC-3!

30420010_2129372173744224_16541474264457

30425403_2129372230410885_58550656961213

Edited by Maxim

Guest Clunkmeister

I already am.

What a beautiful model. I'm thinking DST though... No cargo door, passenger door on starboard side, Wright engines, upper Pullman sleeper windows..

Oooooh come to Daddy!

Guest Vulcan32

When I asked Jiri for an estimated price some time ago, he looked at the Catalina and said: "Same size, same price."

The Catalina is 720,- Euros now. Hope they will sell the Dakota for less than that.

When I asked Jiri for an estimated price some time ago, he looked at the Catalina and said: "Same size, same price."

The Catalina is 720,- Euros now. Hope they will sell the Dakota for less than that.

I sure do hope the price will be in the range of the INITIAL Catalina price, i.e. less than 600 €. In as much as I want a 1/32 DC-3, 700 € or more would be a definite no-go for me :( ... Here would go down the drain an absolutely enthusiastic support ...

Hubert

PS Edit : on a positive note, I like the way the upper fuselage joint is hidden by a PE fret. Well thought out, HPH :goodjob:

Edited by MostlyRacers

No, but if I remember rightly, HpH were developing a Hurricane kit, then caught wind of Fly's intention, which led to a collaboration of sorts... and to the Fly Hurricane with its wonderful surface detail.

The fly Hurricane is indeed a beauty but a bugger to put together. 

As for the DC 3, just with the colour schemes / airframe config possibilities and the like im out! too much choice.............  :frantic:

Anyway back to reality, of course im not out. If I get the chance to buy one, I will most likely go for a D day marked C47. 

beautiful looking kit looks like it comes with a full interior too.