New resin fillet tail for new Revell P-51D!

1to1scale

Same as the flap thread guys. Discussion about what is and is not offered in the set is fine. Lets not drag this into personal sniping please. Ive cleaned this one up too. Its a vendors thread. Period. Same as all on LSP, lets keep the personal snide stuff out, and stick to what is being offered at hand. 

Same as the flap thread guys. Discussion about what is and is not offered in the set is fine. Lets not drag this into personal sniping please. Ive cleaned this one up too. Its a vendors thread. Period. Same as all on LSP, lets keep the personal snide stuff out, and stick to what is being offered at hand

AGAIN, I reiterate myself. 

The canopy in the D-5 kit is not suitable for the "late" Mustang. You must provide the correct canopies (there were variations) to have a complete set.

Radu

it was never intended to be a complete set. I sell ala carte. I let the buyers choose what they want to buy. And not leave them with extra stuff they don't want.

Edited by 109ace

it was never intended to be a complete set. I sell ala carte. I let the buyers choose what they want to buy. And not leave them with extra stuff they don't want.

And as I said in a post that was removed, why is it OK for you to expect modellers to "do some work" for your kit and it is not OK for the same modellers to fill some small holes? Even in the current version of the kit some holes need to be filled. What is the problem? Furthermore I am absolutely convinced that it will be close to impossible for modellers to find the correct canopies elsewhere because other canopies may not fit the Revell kit. The correct "late" canopies must be provided to convert the Revell kit into a "late" model. 

Others have implied that I may have some sort of commercial interest here and that I am trying to "bash" your products. Far from it! I have no intention to do anything in resin for this kit. If I wanted to release such products I would have done it ages ago because I had a massive head-start.

I am simply pointing out glaring errors in your "set".

Radu  

Edited by Radub