1/32 Do 335 from Dragon

alaninaustria

Hi guys... normally I have my sources... but, I am clearly out of info on this release. At Nürnberg in February 2009 they announced this kit and to date there is no mention of it anywhere!! Does anybody have any idea when to expect this release from Dragon?

Cheers

Alan

Seems to have fallen off radar, along with the new tool Me 163.

My sources are flat. Bear in mind that I knew about the Tamiya Mustang back in October last year, that gives you an idea about how dry my well currently is.

Me too.

Sooooo... What's up with the Me163?

That was announced by Dragon at the same time as the 335. There were pictures of what looked like box art at the time...or similar, with black and white pics of the real thing. Got me all excited it did! :rolleyes:

That was announced by Dragon at the same time as the 335. There were pictures of what looked like box art at the time...or similar, with black and white pics of the real thing. Got me all excited it did! :rolleyes:

Same here. I would love to build another 163. This time by Dragon. I've built their 1/48 163 with CMK upgrades. Great stuff. Opening up the ammo bay. Engine.

Also built the Tamiya anteater in 1/48 with Verlinden upgrades. Great stuff exponentially. Got all the reference material I need.

Hope to see any of these realised this year!

Edited by jeroenpeters

They're on the Cybermodeller list as future release. Could be they got pushed back for the Bf 109E in order to compete with Trumpeter and Eduard..?

That's the most likely explanation. Let's hope they're still coming though!

Kev

I suspect they just didn't want the 109 boat leaving without them. Fertile ground, that.

Kev

I'm currently building the Eduard 109 with Alley Cat Swiss 'D' conversion. I have to say that the conversion fits better than the host kit. The bloody Matchbox kit fit better than this one, but she's looking good. This is a 'me' build....no pics etc.

First time I've done a 109 since the last one! :D

Anyway, back in my box now!

Edited by James H