Hasegawa F6F-3/5 Hellcat...

Shaka HI

Shaka,  Good to hear you are on the mend - can't decide if getting smell back is a good thing or not these days.  Sometimes I sit here and its like, WTH is that smell???

Hellcat is looking great.  So smooth and well put together.  Keep going an looking forward to your markings.

Chris

Well....

If the model is still in the primer stage, 3 relatively easy add ons would be:

1) Notch out the wingtips and make wingtip lights from clear sprue or acrylic. Blue formation lights could be sourced from MV Lenses and ELF aircraft accessories.

2) LSO Line Up Light could be added to leading edge of left wing.

3) Wing locking pin indicator "Beer Cans" could be added from Evergreen Rod.

Sorry. Its F6F OCD. I cannot help myself :(

-d-

No need to hold back on input on my builds. Really. This is still a learning build for me and don't feel offended if I don't implement any suggestions. I'm fully aware of some major oversights, but that's OK. I'm having fun.

I've come to the realization that I don't really enjoy the building process, but do love the painting and weathering aspects of modelling!

I receive the gun barrels this afternoon, all the way from Poland (to Hawaii)! Wow, that was QUICK!

YKTrYFE.jpg

No need to hold back on input on my builds. Really. This is still a learning build for me and don't feel offended if I don't implement any suggestions. I'm fully aware of some major oversights, but that's OK. I'm having fun.

I've come to the realization that I don't really enjoy the building process, but do love the painting and weathering aspects of modelling!

I receive the gun barrels this afternoon, all the way from Poland (to Hawaii)! Wow, that was QUICK!

YKTrYFE.jpg

I'm really much more of a painting and markings kind of guy myself. If i ever get round to building my Hasegawa Hellcat, i just wanna add enough to it so that it doesn't look too dated or oversimplified, parked next to my Tamiya F4U.

-d-

HOLY "CAT" BATMAN!!!!!!!

Shaka......WOW! .....love how your rivets are really subtle, but there.

Keep rollin' Dude......your almost there!

For All You DO.... :beer: 

jack