Roden Fokker DR I Green Red Baron

CANicoll

LOL Bill!  It really is not a bad kit at all - requires just enough tweaking here and there to make you feel like you did something more than slap on a bunch of glue and paint.  And has the bones of a really nice kit if you work it.  I'd love to see what you do with it!  Chris

Chris, thanks, but I'm SEVERELY limiting my kit acquisitions (I could get free ones from Armorama and Aeroscale for reviews, but pass on almost everything these days). I am thinking about taking the plunge on the HKM B-17E/F because I had a Memphis Belle Revell kit when I was a kid. That looks like a lot of work and certainly a lot of upgrading, so I will let the Red Baron wait for another lifetime.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Joe,  Well, I'm working on a Hobby Craft Sopwith Camel (and trying to start a build thread in the Jurassic Plastic GB) but thinking I have to start getting into the more modern kits.  These old kits are getting to me!  I've also started a Tamiya 1/72 Spitfire Vb just to have something a little more fun to build.  What are you working on?

Chris

That's cool. I am expecting an HpH Macchi M5 shortly.... so that will be my next project. I am looking at a possible scratchbuild of another subject. More on that later

Joe