My first WnW build.......Hansa Brandenburg W.29......FINISHED

monthebiff

As Shaka said, what's there not to like?

The build is very clean, decals worked out a treat, weathering is spot on on the floats and the kit looks fantastic!

Thank you for sharing the work in progress with us Andy, and it's pretty safe to say we are all looking forward to your next wnw project!

Karim

Thank you all for your kin comments, really enjoyed the build and a reaaly good introduction to the world og Wingnut Wings for me.

As Shaka said, what's there not to like?

The build is very clean, decals worked out a treat, weathering is spot on on the floats and the kit looks fantastic!

Thank you for sharing the work in progress with us Andy, and it's pretty safe to say we are all looking forward to your next wnw project!

Karim

Karim, if I remember correctly I used various washes and finished with a MIG RAF panel wash for black undersides which dries a nice light grey colour. I did play around with salt on some practice pieces but wasn't happy applying it to the model itself in the end.

Looks great Andy! Now you need to tackle something with some rigging:)You'll love it.

Jay

Thank you Jay, my WnW plan was to start with the W.29 then I was going to move on to the W.12 as my first bi-plane with minimal rigging and then chose something a little more difficult like the Albatross B.II. What would you suggest as a good WnW build to properly cut your teeth on rigging?

Regards. Andy