First submission for 2018! Wingnut wings Sopwith Camel F.1

karimb

I'm a little late to this party, but I am thinking this is a real one from a museum with the back ground photo shopped out...................  this is gorgeous, and no detail too small left out, very subtle detailing under the machine, absolutely gorgeous, I'm with Harv, I will just drool over this one.....  I really like what you did here Karim, just the exact right touches where needed.......  beautiful!! Great photos too....

Wow, what a great build!  :wow:

Very inspiring, makes me want to start my own right now!

Cheers,

Markus

Markus, the nicest words a modeler can hear is that he was able to inspire a fellow modeler!

Get that Camel out of the stash and start it buddy!

I'm a little late to this party, but I am thinking this is a real one from a museum with the back ground photo shopped out...................  this is gorgeous, and no detail too small left out, very subtle detailing under the machine, absolutely gorgeous, I'm with Harv, I will just drool over this one.....  I really like what you did here Karim, just the exact right touches where needed.......  beautiful!! Great photos too....

Jeff!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave such kind comments! It is such an encouragement when i feel my fellow modelers enjoy a kit i have built. I am considering taking that one for competing at the Moson show in April 2018, but we'll see!

Thanks again for stopping by and leaving such kind comments Jeff!

Karim