Academy I/72nd scale B-29 "Enola Gay" Build Finished.

Tomcat14

Hi There Teresa, :m0152:  Thanks for the very Kind comments on the B-29 build. Now I just have to ask, where the heck have you been lately :hmmm: , I haven't seen you lurking on the forum for a long time. Thought you got abducted by aliens or something. :rofl: So Glad you are back and hope to see some of your work here again soon. :thumbsup:

Chris

funny-alien-quote-4-picture-quote-1.jpg

0e96353f4e6a1c4b752454ed4a6721de.jpg

Thanks Chris!

Well it has been a tough year for sure. I have been working at job and home.

Life stuff.  :frantic:

I know excuses, excuses :rolleyes:

I have been looking in from time to time not necessarily logging in though :coolio:

Sometimes I don't log in because there are so many great builds going on I don't have the time to reply to all that I want and I feel bad if I miss someone's fantastic build.

I think I am starting to turn into Harv :rofl: by using the "Like" button. :whistle:

I hope that sometime soon, I will get back to building for sure.

LSP Paul is always on my case about getting back to it.

Keep up the great work!!!

Teresa  :D

Thanks Chris!

Chris,

Looks good in 1/72 and the finish is terrific.  I have a 1/48 B-29 in my stash - want a go at that beast?   :mental:  It MAY just fit in my display case, but I'm not exactly sure.

Seems like a shame to close up these bombers since there is so much detail in the bomb bays, nav stations etc.  But at least you can see the cockpit with all that glass up front.

Nice job!

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Dan, for the comment and Thanks pzcreations, yes it does come with recessed panel lines and they are pretty much in scale. I was pretty pleased with the Academy kit and had no real issues with the fit either.

Chris