Warbirds Productions Hurri products

Michael Satin

The Mk I should consist of nose cowl, exhausts, spinner, backplate, blades. later tail wheel, main wheels, main gear doors. Mk IIC is the same except the 4 -20 mm cannon, the IID has the 40mm Bofors, Mk IV the rockets. I am awaiting shipment from Vasko any day now on all these and other items. Been VERY busy in the real world. Sorry for the delay.

Dan

Hi Dan

I'm interested in this set too, but still not too clear in what is in the Mk1 set. From the description there is a Watts prop, but also? - early wheels? - early exhausts? - u/c doors? wheel wells and seat?

Any news on when the fabric wings for the early Hurricane will be available. I notice Delta Bits in the UK have a cockpit set, seat and fabric wings too.

PR

I am still a bit in a state of shock at Vaskos ill health as well as his decision to stop exporting to me. His well being is the obvious main concern here and I wish him a speedy recovery.

As for the Hurricane bits, Vasko has listed for the Early production Mk I conversion; B3218 consists of Watts 2 bladed prop,corrected early tailwheel,early exhausts, 5 spoke wheels, and the u/c doors.

B3219 for the Mk I correction set; DeHavilland short spinner & backplate with metal props, accurate tailwheel, fishtail exhausts, 4 spoke wheels, & u/c doors

B3220 Late production Mk I; same as above but with Rotol spinner, backplate & blades.

Hope this helps.

Vasko notified me on 12/4/03 that my latest order was sent. I will notify all here and on the WP site as soon as I recieve it.

Thanks for your patience.

Dan