Hawker Typhoon walk around photos, just added

LSP_K2

Back in December, Alain Gadbois was kind enough to send me a batch of photos he'd taken of the Typhoon that temporarily resides in the Ottawa museum. I was supposed to post these soon after I received them, but completely forgot to do so.

My apologies for the delay, Alain, they're truly excellent photos, and illustrate some details that I was previously unaware of. Thanks a bunch for posting them to me.

Hawker Typhoon - Ottawa, Canada

Did they all have the rear marker lights in the tail fillet?

I cant find anything concrete

As far as I can determine, yes they did. This particular feature, seems to have also carried through to the early Tempests as well. I commented about these lights (under clear parts) in my Airfix Car Door Typhoon review.

Great photos, thank you for taking the time to post them.

Cheers

Dennis

No problem, and yes, they are quite cool. Alain originally asked if I'd like them for my personal collection, and after pondering that for about 2.3 nanoseconds, I said "Oh heck yes". I then asked if he'd be OK about my posting them publicly and he agreed, so a big shout of thanks goes to him.

My pleasure guys,

I am happy that these can be of help to anyone!

Regards,

Alain

There were details in these shots that I had previously been unaware of, so yes, they've already helped me a lot. (I can never have too much Typhoon.)