Merit 1/24 Fokker Dr. 1

Sparzanza

I looked through my copy of this book (and several others) trying to find a good clear shot of 141/17, but the book was of no use. I'm quite sure I have a photo of it here, somewhere, I just can't seem to find it right now. Nothing like being totally disorganized, eh?

• 3 months later...

Excellent work Sparz! Looks great! :)

HÃ¥kan

Thanks HÃ¥kan!

I looked through my copy of this book (and several others) trying to find a good clear shot of 141/17, but the book was of no use. I'm quite sure I have a photo of it here, somewhere, I just can't seem to find it right now. Nothing like being totally disorganized, eh?

Sounds a lot like myself. ;)

I realised that I have a W.I.P thread of this bird too, so I might as well resume this build - regardless of how poor the end result will be.

I'll resume the rigging tonight or tomorrow! After that I just need to mattcoat it and do some light weathering, and it's done.

• 1 month later...

look here;  http://www.fokkerdr1.com/141_17.htm

Tony