Modeling buddies/little helpers

Hawkwrench

Hubert, driving for 800k's one way??? Were are you gonna pickup Mascha, must be east or north i figure??

I live in the Jura, and her breeder lives near Pau (at the foot of the Pyrenean mountains). So that is driving from the East to the South-West. France is a really big country sometimes ;)

Hubert

This coming friday, I'll drive 800 kms (one-way, so that's a 1 600 return trip ;) )to get Mascha, a 3-months old silver tabby Maine Coon female. She's already weighing 2.3 kgs ... when adult she should be in the 7/8 kgs area ...

Gotta love these cats :)

Hubert

The trip will be well worth it!

Have you had a Maine Coon before? We hadn't and are finding him to be a great companion, if a little bit of a handful at times.... Think kitten mischief but in full grown cat size and weight!!!!!

Please remember to post some photos!

Edited by Fooesboy

I live in the Jura, and her breeder lives near Pau (at the foot of the Pyrenean mountains). So that is driving from the East to the South-West. France is a really big country sometimes ;)

Hubert

whoops, got my location/directions all wrong then, have fun!!

I am finding it a bit hard to get a good size comparison photo, especially his paws, which are MASIVE!

He really is a gentle giant and is completely submissive to our other 2 cats.

DSC005360001_zpsmypeflb3.jpg

In this photo he is 5 months old, the other 2 are 6 years old....

Edited by Fooesboy

I am finding it a bit hard to get a good size comparison photo, especially his paws, which are MASIVE!

He really is a gentle giant and is completely submissive to our other 2 cats.

DSC005360001_zpsmypeflb3.jpg

In this photo he is 5 months old, the other 2 are 6 years old....

You can tell whos going to be the big boy THERE. :lol:     Is he a "mutt" or does he have some Maine Coon in him?

Seems like the biggest ones always let themselves get pushed around by the small aggressive ones. 

Little milk mustache here (AKA Ripley) , pushes Sammy around like no ones business.................shes only 6 months and 4 or 5 lbs, but already "rules the roost" so to speak.....

2017-01-24%2018.03.19.jpg

Edited by Out2gtcha

We have 2.

First up is Tulli, the 10 year old moggie. He's a big scaredy cat who is pretty much an anti social throw rug that eats. If you can't find him, check a bed, the sunny window or any number of the heater ducts in the house.

Lf5xhCS.jpg

Next up is the 5 year old Milo, a Tonkinese cat. Unlike Tulli, he likes visitors, loud noises and running around the house like a maniac at times. He will sit on your lap and sleep ontop of you at night if you let him. I woke up one morning thinking I was having a heart attack, turns out it was Milo who had managed to get under my covers and ontop of my chest without waking me up.

TQpgLAw.jpg

Both pictures taken during afternoon nap time.

Edited by BradG