LSP Christmas Raffle Winners!!!

LSP_K2

Yee Haw!!!! Awesome job guys!!!!

Shawn M, I can't believe I won your Me-109E3!!! I so wanted to win this! This is awesome!!!

Theo, send me your info pardner so I can get this Spitfire with goodies to ya!

All in all, this was grand! So proud to be a part of this and share with you fellars!

Rog, you're a good man with what you've done! Thanks for all you do!

Thanks to Typhoonattack for organizing and running this shin dig!!!

Edited by Big Texan

Guest The Southern Bandit

So what is the protocol, I donated a kit, do I wait for the winner to contact me, do I contact them, or does an admin contact them?

Bit of both i think, I donated two kits, know one guy and will contact him, other guy I'll need to look up as i did last year, maybe they will contact you, its down to us I think

Donated Items (Books):

Vintage Warbirds: Sopwith Fighters - Donated by Maru5137– Winner: Reconspit

3 current KLP Publishing books - Donated by Maru5137

(The four books listed above, will go as one package)

I'll work with Maru to sort out the logistics of supplying the KLP Publishing books to Christian. Stay tuned, Chris!

Kev

Just to follow up on K2's post earlier ...

There's been a couple of things going on here behind the scenes for about the last 2-3 weeks ...

The two usual suspects are inevitably involved ... Time and Money!

Nothing overly dramatical - but it meant that I missed out on a timely Christmas Raffle allocation!!

Until I have some more budgeting time and know outcomes on certain things ... I don't know how much funding I'll have to spare ... or precisely when!

I can guarantee ... for those who missed out on the main draw ... that I'll have something put together for you by mid February - at the absolute latest - and hopefully much earlier ...

Apologies for my lateness to the party ... but also - just in time?! - it seems.

Also a very big "THANK YOU" to K2 ... and others involved in the project!

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69

Ok Phartycr0c and Maru:  I'm expecting to see some kits built in 2018 (especially looking at you Maru!!   :innocent: )  Phartycr0c - can't wait to see what you do with the Mustang but it does seem to be missing an engine or two from some of your other builds  :thumbsup: .

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Chris