The Modern Hog Guide, 2nd Edition

jmel

Guest Peterpools

Please give us a Heads Up as I don't want to miss it again.

Any chance of ordering now to be sure of not missing out?

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

I'm buying a case of them so I can sell them on eBay in ten years and then retire.

You may be surprised at how many people have done that with recent books such as the Eagle 2nd Edition.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm offering a raffle for a chance to win a FREE Modern Hog Guide.  From my Reid Air Publications Facebook page:

I have those three advance copies of The Modern Hog Guide, 2nd Edition, sitting here waiting for the rest of their buddies to return from the printers, so I'm thinking I may as well get them out to you guys. So here is the plan.

I will send these three books out FREE to three lucky winners. To enter, simply place an order for any Reid Air Publications or Speed Hunter Graphics product through the www.reidairpublishing.com website, and you'll be entered to win one of the FREE Hog Guide advance copies.

This is open to any customer, even those who have already pre-ordered a Hog Guide. If someone who has preordered the Hog Guide places a new order for another product and wins the raffle, I'll cancel their Hog Guide preorder and send them an advance copy FREE along with whatever new product they've ordered.

Make sense? Raffle ends in on Sunday, 30 April, at 1159 EST. Please Like and Share to help get the word out. The 3 advance copies are looking kind of lonely.

Good luck!

Hi Jake, when will you be shipping the book's stock in Europe (AviationMegastore, Hannants, Milistoria, AeroSpezial)?

cheers

Edited by Luca

Hi Jake, when will you be shipping the book's stock in Europe (AviationMegastore, Hannants, Milistoria, AeroSpezial)?

cheers

It will still be quite some time, and only after all the preorders are caught up and shipped.

• 2 weeks later...