Air War Over Korea Group Build Discussion.

LSP_Kevin

How long till you leave Harvey?  It sounds like you will miss the F-86 verse the Mig-15 at Chino air show :crying:  Its in the LSP calender May something :)    

Planes of Fame Air Show May 2 & 3, 2015 Chino CA

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

How long till you leave Harvey?  It sounds like you will miss the F-86 verse the Mig-15 at Chino air show :crying:  Its in the LSP calender May something :)    

Not leaving till July, but so many things to take care of. Pretty much doing it all by my self. I would love nothing better to go and see them, and you.......Harv

Guest Clunkmeister

Yes. I am thinking of a particular Rutman kit; just like having the special bottle of old wine when meeting good friends again.... :rolleyes:

- dutik

Speaking of Rutman kits. I just received, for the small sum of an in production WnW fighter, my holy Grail, be Rutman P-51B. Yes is was pointed out that another company is going to possibly RE release it, but this is the original and along with the Tbolt, it's gonna get the full treatment.

Speaking of Rutman kits. I just received, for the small sum of an in production WnW fighter, my holy Grail, be Rutman P-51B. Yes is was pointed out that another company is going to possibly RE release it, but this is the original and along with the Tbolt, it's gonna get the full treatment.

Your Holly Grail ? I thought it was just mine. Funny how sick minds think alike !!........Harv