Wingnut Wings Fokker E.II

karimb

That is absolutely gorgeous! Really excellent work. Almost makes me want to build a WNW kit.

Maxim if you have some wnw kits in the stash dont even think about it!!

Thanks for leaving a word!

Fantastic build! I also checked out your blog - great stuff - can I ask who makes the jig you were using during the build?

Neil hey !

Thanks for taking the time to leave a word and for checking out the blog!

The jig i use is from a company called Vertigo Miniatures. Its the 1/32 1/24 scale jig for biplanes. I would highly recommend it and it has been very useful in alot of my builds, for aligning and for the rigging and all!

Thanks again for leaving a word!

Karim

Incredible.  I never really had much interest in these WWI aircraft until I see you guys with these amazing builds.  You have really brought this build to life with the painting and weathering effects...

Bryan

Bryan thanks!

I never had any real interest in ww1 either until i built my first kit of the era and the spark was there. The more i read and learnt about the time period the more i wanted to build. Wingnut wings also spoils us with the quality of kits they come out with and it makes the whole process just this much more enjoyable. Now you dont have to worry about things aligning correctly etc, you can focus on bringing the love to the kit and turning the mental image you have into a reality!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind comment!

Beautiful. As usual.

Must be useful practice for the upcoming Taube, a wing warping monoplane with metallic cowling & loads of rigging?

Albeit the Taube looks like it'll have more of everything!

Dean my friend!

you got that right, the taube is like an Eindecker but on steroids!

Double the size if not more, double the amount of rigging, and of course double the 'cockpit'... can't wait to get my mitts on that one when it comes out. The weathering and finish will probably be quite close to the Eindecker i built, so i am happy i had a run at the way i want to do it on the Taube!

Thanks for leaving a word!