Jerry Rutman

imatt88

Hey all,

Is Jerry still in business?

Cheers, Ian

Jerry IS still around on the forums, but he put his resin business to bed quite a few years ago. IIRC, just too much stiff competition around, and jack-ballers trying to copy his stuff. 

You can occasionally find his stuff still around.   Hell, I have one of his P-47 razorback conversions setting right in front of me..........

Edited by Out2gtcha

Ok,I was just wondering if he made any resin sets for 32nd vacuforms

He certainly did. I have his sets for the I.D. Models Do 335 and He 219 kits - projects I'd really like to tackle some day, despite the existence of several mainstream alternatives these days.

Kev

He certainly did. I have his sets for the I.D. Models Do 335 and He 219 kits - projects I'd really like to tackle some day, despite the existence of several mainstream alternatives these days.

Kev

Both of those sets are nice. Jerry did nice work. My favorite are his details and conversions for the FW-190D. Definitely ahead of his time. I have the Do-335 set for sale on the Trader's board FYI.

Rick

I don't know. I never asked him..

Harold, do you do detail sets for 32nd vacs?

I need a couple

Cheers, Ian

I did a few small things for the guys here on LSP, even did things for scratched builds. Never did a full set for anything though. 

Ian, Jerry did some nice conversions and even a few full resin kits. I have one of his Fw 190A-8 kits and a few of his conversion pieces for the 'Dora' and P-40E. You can look here for a list of most of his stuff but, as mentioned before, these items are no longer produced.

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/lane/jrutman.html

Best Regards,

Lee