Revell new 32nd Kits

Scotsman

It's the Ikea Detolf as Tony stated.

For the price, you really can't beat it especially when you add the extra shelves to it.

Carl

It's about the only cabinet that will fit Dragon's 1/72 Saturn V. An added bonus: glass shelves left over for my other Detolf!

• 5 months later...
Guest The Southern Bandit

I'd forgot about the Revell P-51 D and Super Hornet.

Who announced a GR-4 Tornado ... Italeri i think? any word of that release?

Getting very excited about the P-51D. According to his post elsewhere, Roy Sutherland has had test shots in his hands, and he said they are beautiful.

I know some are disappointed that it wasn't something completely new to 1/32, but a good Mustang at a good price will make them money. The Tamiya goes together like a dream, but it is a time and cash commitment with all that internal detail. The ZM kit is too much for me. I like them all buttoned up with a good cockpit and wheelwells, and maybe separate control surfaces so that they can be posed in your choice of positions. That's one opinion anyway.

Richard

The P-51 is holding the schedule but if the boxed kit is ready for sale at T´ford is a BIG QUESTIONMARK, more likely in the two last weeks of Nov. In terms of outline/cross section/scale correctness it can hold up with the Tam kit. There will be no engine or gun bay. The wing surface is clean, nothing will have to be puttied. Fit is excellent. Different versions will come in different boxings.

The Super Bug was delayed several times. Release in Dec only if EVERYTHING proceeds very well and very fast. It can become Jan ´18 or even later, be prepared for that.

The P-51 is holding the schedule but if the boxed kit is ready for sale at T´ford is a BIG QUESTIONMARK, more likely in the two last weeks of Nov. In terms of outline/cross section/scale correctness it can hold up with the Tam kit. There will be no engine or gun bay. The wing surface is clean, nothing will have to be puttied. Fit is excellent. Different versions will come in different boxings.

excited.gif

Fot the detolf my solution was tu use plastic hight presure clams allot cheaper and more suttle since their black. I did put sure rubber band on the inside tu insure non slip

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Orbit-1-4-in-High-Pressure-Clamp-10-Pack-67710/202937881

My latest mod is my double detolf

I grafted 2 cases and got some 10mm glass for the extra shelves.

This actually makes it almost like 3 since you can fix 3 1/32 props on one shelf

double%20detolf%202.jpg?dl=0

Could you elaborate a little on what you did to graft the units together?