PTO GB news?

Guest TimC

Its never over my friend . :rolleyes: The PTO group build ended on July 31 but if you have a model you wish to finish from that or wanted to start one for it you can do it on the next group build that is running now until Feb 2008. Its open to what ever you started and when ever you started it. Please be free to enter :lol:

hacker ;) :D

Ah yes indeed it is finished up. I went and had a look and the precise finish date wasn't as clear as it could have been. My apologies for that. Hacker and I have chatted on this via PM's and I'll ask Randy to add the dates, or ammendments to the forum headers.

If you wanted me to I could re-establish what the go would be with any prizes etc. We did collectively decide to give out some prizes for the first GB, in part to encourage plenty of participation. With a few of the issues that had cropped up after the first GB regarding prizes and who should be allowed to participate in the raffle (ie staff) there was some reluctance to continue having them...as well as reluctance to convey a sense of competition in any GB. That the thread on prizes was posted up there was largely due to Erwins incredibly enthusiastic approach.

You could consider the PTO GB finished and she's all said n done or if anything bothers you more so drop me a PM.

Cheers Matty

I can only speak for myself, so.....

Personally I'm not all that interested in 'prizes' especially since I'd never expect to win at this stage.

It might be nice to offer a poll so the members could vote for their favorite, however. It would also put more of a 'finish' on a GB rather than what we have now on this one which, to me, feels like it fizzled.

I say put up a poll! Let everyone have a vote, a little shout-out to the winning build, then on to the next GB.

Or should I put up a poll to poll on the interest in a poll?