Photo

Has anyone been struggling for replacement/missing parts?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 monthebiff

monthebiff

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:08 PM

Maybe just me but has anyone been struggling with getting missing parts from these guys, I have in the the past had a missing part and a quick email has seen it arrive very quickly........perfect service I would definitely say.

However since the end January I have been trying to get a replacement tail wheel for my Typhoon and service has seemed to go badly wrong. I had a number of missing parts from a kit purchased at scale model world which I advised MDC about and everything came back to me within a few days apart from the tail wheel........awesome service again I thought and a quick email will sort this overlooked part and so I carried on with my clean up of my kit.

However for whatever reason MDC now fail to respond to my emails (even though I have a read receipt from them for each email but no response). I know they have closed the retail side now and are concentrating on their casting side so I thought this would no problem getting a missing part for a kit I purchased from them in good faith which it would now seem I will never be able to finish.........a huge waste of hard earned cash indeed!!

If this company where out of business /in administration I would have no problem but as they are still advertising that  this kit is still available all I can say is steer clear or maybe its just me having a bad experience and I'm sure if the guys at MDC read this they will have my contact details.

Regards. Andy

#2 Kagemusha

Kagemusha

• LSP Moderator
  • 9,605 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:37 AM

I'm sure Bob will get back to you, but if you are in the UK why not phone them?

#3 MARU5137

MARU5137

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:13 PM

Andy..

I think there is a thread that says MDC RETAIL to close but in that thread there

is a link for enquiries etc....

The thread is in MDC sub forum. .here on LSP
See below. ...
hope that helps. .

:thumbsup:

Edited by MARU5137, 27 April 2015 - 05:24 PM.

Res Non Verba .

La calma è la virtù dei forti !

Potius Mori quam foedari.

#4 MARU5137

MARU5137

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,014 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:24 PM

http://forum.largesc...showtopic=55327

Res Non Verba .

La calma è la virtù dei forti !