Zoukei Mura A1-H Skyraider RFI

Out2gtcha

Ahh, thank mate. Sam is a little @#$% some times but overall a great animal and companion. Hes one that gives cats a good name. Has the ability but knows to stear far clear of my shelves or risk my wrath. :lol:

Thanks Maru, kind of you. (he said rhyming as he went)

And no............cant imagine. Even after slamming into another aircraft and loosing a third of a wing, it will still bring you in for a perfect 3 poiint landing like nothing was even wrong at all.....

I was actually there on that fateful day Brian and saw this happen live.... :( I could barely believe my eyes when they hit!

Glad that BBD's pilot got out with minimal injuries but it was a shame to lose another warbird.

I've actually considered building both aircraft and posing them together in the cabinet as a kind of tribute. I love that scheme on the Spad :wub:

Thanks for great photos Brian!

Love it. Flawless construction and brilliant weathering. You could safely dirty her up more, but I like that bit of restrain. This way all the nuances are more visible. My hats off to your "modeling taste".

Very, very impressive.

:clap2: :clap2: :bow: :bow:

I want more!

HOLY BAT, SH*TMAN !! Man, this is pure sweetness. Really enjoyed fallowing you along. Great refs for mine. And BTW, as nice as the models on the shelf are....this one blows them away.......Your friend , Harv :m0152:

Thanks all very much. :D

I like your outcome very much mate- nice use of engine staining and wiring make it look very realistic - how is the cockpit on this?

Ads

Thanks Ads........the OOB cockpit isnt bad at all just looks a little soft before paint. I used the Eduard color ZM contracted them to do and it went on well, just the age old issue of a different hue of color than probably should be on there. No matter, I still loved the detail the color PE brought to the pit.

The only other issue was the gun-sight. The ZM gun-sight is about the size of the Tamiya 1/48th SPAD gun-sight. I used Harolds AMS IP hood and gun-sight with an MV lens, and that corrected the issue nicely.

Cheers