F-7U-3M Cutlass Monday 11/24

marauderdriver

Vandy @  It was a little before mine too,  always thought a COOL airplane,    VX-4 Hometown Boys       

Thanks

Jack

Taff & Kai @  I don't need more space then this to build, I need to learn to get on and off this DAMN computer and do some modeling.

I knew this kit would be a grind and a ton of scrap plastic and SUPER glue.

It goes slow cause I keep getting interrupted, and I think that may become the habit for the next few months. Holiday's

making a living, tons of yard work that need caught-up.

Will get pics as soon as I upload to Pbucket and Then go to CHROME, Whata PTA

Thanks for checking in

jack

• 2 weeks later...

Well Lee, 

How did you know "PUPPY EYES" would go straight to my Heart?,,,,,4 dogs and a "FLAK-KAT"

The Cutlass was a little more Grinding then I was up for, and Life keeps Rearing it's Ugly Head.

I need to get on it til I can get the "Gear Up and Covered"  I have been anticipating the new Bronco kit

and doing research on it as well as watching Brian during his build

I work on it

Jack

• 1 month later...

Thanks nose_art,  Pic is COOL  have been trying to get some things done so I'll have a chance to get back to this and my Bronco build.

Hi Teresa,

Haven't checked for a while so Thanks for the Shout!     Still trying to get things set so I can focus on my 2 builds

Thanks Gal and Guy

Jack