F-7U-3M Cutlass Monday 11/24

marauderdriver

Well I was correct, Lot's of fiddly fit and is changing my build sequence TOTALLY,

What I've been working on does not UPDATE well   the MUNDANE stuff   only more due to resin kit.

Have to be flexible with different types of kits then normal.

IMG_2550.jpgIMG_2559.jpgIMG_2553.jpgIMG_2556.jpg

I will basically have to build the kit and then FOIL it.

That well be equivalent of doing a bunch of curls,  with the weight of this thing.

Getting the verticals cleaned up and the main gear wells mounted

Well, been working on the fit of things and making small mods to get things to fit.  I have had to seriously look at 

the modified assembly sequence to figure out how to complete this and do what i wanted to do.

Having to build the hole thing was not in my program, so it has been a continuous  changing of the build process.

Trying to handle, paint and foil this ROCK will be interesting, but a HELL of a Workout. Everything on here has to be

worked into place.  I will start on the intakes soon then the nose.

Sorry only pic for now  I HATE CHROME AND 8.1   I HATE THEM

love 

jackIMG_2561.jpg

Thank You for the Vote of Confidence, Kai.

I just keep test fitting and make small additions as I ease along to find the best way to buildpaintfoildecalclearcoatwithoutaggravatingthecorpaltunnel?

Notice how things ran together?    Kinda like the way the build is proceeding.

Here are some HANDSOME  AIRCRAFT  shots.............................She really is kinda COOLIMG_2566.jpgIMG_2569.jpgIMG_2571.jpgIMG_2573.jpg

Well all I can say at this point is that I've finished 3 models since the 1 of May when The Vietnam G/B started and I finished F-105, Shenyang J-6, SA-2.

Oh  and I haven't cleaned off my bench since then either Look the C/A bottle has ears  Current build  F-7U-3M  Fisher resinIMG_2575.jpgIMG_2578.jpg

Have been working on getting the verticals and main gear wells attached and blended in. Lots of small pieces of plastic card and some CA and

lots of sanding,checking, sanding, CA,  sanding, plastic card , CA, sanding..............on and on and on, blah, blah and blah.

O YEAH !    I forgot that I have to log on to CHROME to load my pictures now  what a PITA    maybe later.

Did I mention I HATE WINDOWS 8.1   and GOOGLE CHROME

jack

Guest Peterpools

Jack

Fantastic progress on the Cutlass and she sure is looking good. Of course, your work bench is near a disaster and I'm amazed how you can make such super progress and not loose nearly all the parts.

Keep 'em comijng

Peter