Shiny Hasegawa Sabre Jet

OK All: I am in with a shiny Sabre Jet. Yup I will build the classic 12 dollar Hasegawa kit (with potential) I found at the IPMS Butch O'Hare show: parts mostly off the trees, raised panel lines, dash 40 (wings tips need a trim), hard and brittle plastic, two sets of clear parts and resin cockpit replaces missing plastic. Did I mention water damaged MiniCraft box? I have some PE to pick and choose from and OOP decals. Just ordered resin wheel wells. Millions of WWW electrons can be harnessed for photos and diagrams.

Rick

Rick, Welcome to the Group Build and we look forward to seeing your progress! Please do post a pick of what ya got before you start in on it, cant wait to see some pictures!  :) The Hasegawa kit really does build into a more then respectable Saberjet, this should be fun to watch.

All the best,

Paul 

Guest Clunkmeister

A Sabre? In Korea? Really? Who'da thunk it!

I'm looking forward to a shiny new Sabre.

Edited by Clunkmeister

Guest Peterpools

Rick

Glad you're on board with a Sabre and looking forward to the start of your build thread.

Peter

Welcome to the show Rick, I am looking forward to your build, any particular camo/marking in mind?

Cheers

Martin

Shiney siver... not yet decided.  I am toying with a no slat wing variant.  I have decals for many Korean war era but all are US.

Rick

• 2 weeks later...