Trumpeter MiG-29A Coming Soon!

LSP_Kevin

Guest Smitty44

Surely Trumpy has their well documented issues, but I for one am glad to see them still producing some jet kits. Like them or not they did help create this monster that 1/32 scale has become today.

Oh man, I am hosed! If it is anywhere close to the quality of the 1/48 GWH kit i will be getting about a dozen of these A models kits. A good 1/32 Mig-29 is a holy grail kit for me and I already have about 15 schemes lined up to do. I wonder if i should unload my 11 revell A and UB kits...  :frantic:  :help:

This is great to see this one coming. As soon as this kit was announced late last year, I started the Mig-29M I had in the stash as I thought that once the new tool is there my motivation to tackle an old kit would completely disappear. I did the same with the Mirage III from Revell. Lucky me that I do not buy multiple of the same kit (with the exception of Tamiya F-16).

At last !!!!!! hope this kit will be a success , coming from Trumpeter , one can expect the best as the worst ....

Alain

Come on Alain, Trumpeter is not perfect but i cannot remember any really awful kit from them. Sometimes some details are a bit off, but nothing that cant be corrected.

:)

One word, two letters:

Mig-15

For $20, and it's their first kit. I've got 3 boxes in the stash + 3 Mig-17 (basically the same game). I still have not finished one, but started to play with the plastic and it's not that bad. Really. Especially for $20. (ok, it may need a corrected tail and possibly a resin pit)

And i finished a Mig-19PM (not a huge improvement over the Mig-15/17 kits) and was very happy with it. It was a lot of fun to build.