1/32 Gloster Gladiator MkI MkII and Hawker Hart

Silver Wings

filthyfirkin, what would you say for plastic-injected Cr.42 ? :)

Honestly, I didn't plan any swedish or finnish version of the Hart..

Didn't think so:( So I just placed an order with you for the regular Hart:)

An injected 1/32 CR.42??:) :) :) :) Oh that would be just great, my wife would kill me!!!

Anders

Edited by filthyfirkin

so you tell me not to risk killing one of our Customers?

I am sure Your Wife would understand the situation ;)

Guys, what do you think of plastic-injected Fiat Cr.42?

Would be very welcome. :D As would most any of the golden age bipes (or any 32nd kit that has never been produced).

Scuse me while I clear my throat though..........

COUGH, COUGH *WALRUS*...............COUGH, COUGH *WALRUS* uhhhh hemmm. Thats better. :P :lol:

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

filthyfirkin, what would you say for plastic-injected Cr.42 ? :)

Honestly, I didn't plan any swedish or finnish version of the Hart..

Wowsers! :wow:

An injection molded 1/32 scale Fiat Cr.42? :yahoo:

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy. :m0152:

I'd buy at least one, but I'd buy it if you made it in resin also.

Personally, I prefer the plastic injection molded model kits to the resin ones. I like the fact that the liquid glue for the Injection Molded styrene kits is a solvent that really welds the pieces together.

The resins have to use an adhesive, which I do not trust over a long period of time. I always have visions of one day in the future picking up the resin model and all the parts falling off because the glue crystallized or just aged badly.

If you are planning to make an IM styrene kit of the Cr.42, will you have a set of floats and struts for the float version? I know they made only two of them, and they never saw service, but maybe as a resin aftermarket?

I do like float planes.

In any event, keep up the good work. And thank you for being a fellow multiwing lover :wub: .

Stephen - "Consarn new fangled aireoplanes aint no darn good lessen they gots two wings 'n floats."

Hi, Silverwings!

I love your models but I don't like the resin. It would be awesome if you 'd release them in plastic. More, and cheaper. Your model's quality is similar to the Wingnuts wings one. Perhaps you become the Europe's Wingnuts. And yes, the CR42 in the most beautiful fighter biplane in the world, to me!

Good luck !

Vali

Wowsers! :wow:

An injection molded 1/32 scale Fiat Cr.42? :yahoo:

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy. :m0152:

I'd buy at least one, but I'd buy it if you made it in resin also.

Personally, I prefer the plastic injection molded model kits to the resin ones. I like the fact that the liquid glue for the Injection Molded styrene kits is a solvent that really welds the pieces together.

The resins have to use an adhesive, which I do not trust over a long period of time. I always have visions of one day in the future picking up the resin model and all the parts falling off because the glue crystallized or just aged badly.

If you are planning to make an IM styrene kit of the Cr.42, will you have a set of floats and struts for the float version? I know they made only two of them, and they never saw service, but maybe as a resin aftermarket?

I do like float planes.

In any event, keep up the good work. And thank you for being a fellow multiwing lover :wub: .

Stephen - "Consarn new fangled aireoplanes aint no darn good lessen they gots two wings 'n floats."

If we release cr.42 we'll surely go mainstream, so no floats :)

All of those mentioned would sell well in injected plastic.

I'd certainly buy one of each if they were 'reasonably' priced. If you can get your stuff as good as WNW bipes and just concentrate on the 30's planes I'm quite certain you'd reach a very attentive audience if your serious about IM.

Yes, I'd love a Fairey Flycatcher or two if your considering the subject?

The Fiat CR42 would be a great start, the Walrus would make a great follow up!

Good luck! :speak_cool:

Roy.

Yes please, but a plastic injection Walrus first!

2nded! (110%!)

:(

I know its obviously is not in your plan(e)s (hehe) but I think I could safely say, that although the others are very nice bipes, I think the Walrus is just a way more unique and interesting plane. PLUS my thing for float-planes too..........

I may one day purchase any of the plans you listed, but would not snap to buy any as I would with the Walrus. Just MHO though...........

Thanks for posting, its VERY welcome!

Cheers,

Brian

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

No problem, I can make my own floats and struts for the float version. Personally, I'll be happy with any of the bipes you come out with.

Besides, There is always that Fiat CR42DB with the Daimler-Benz 601 inline motor that Fiat mated to the Cr-42 in 1941. That would make an interesting prototype model. Then again, just think of later developments. Perhaps a swept wing biplane version with a jet engine. Hmmmmm. Well lets see what happens when you come out with the IM kit.

Stephen