GMC CCKW 2-1/2 Ton Truck

LSP_K2

Nice parts pak there Kevin and your progress is looking great man!! I love these old Duece's.

It's not bad, but there's really not a lot to it. One thing I do like, is the set provides a nice rolled up tarp and framework for the cab, in the event one wishes to display it opened up a bit.

You are killing me!  I keep seeing updates from Kevin and jump in looking for the next update. Such the tease!!  Just kidding!

I say this knowing full well my next big build will probably have some lapses and then what goes around comes around!  

You are killing me!  I keep seeing updates from Kevin and jump in looking for the next update. Such the tease!!  Just kidding!

I say this knowing full well my next big build will probably have some lapses and then what goes around comes around!  

To make matters even worse, I've switched over to trying to complete a Tamiya Panzer IV. I've simply got to get something finished for the show here in September, and I'm starting to really feel the time pressure.

focus Focus FOCUS

Yea, I know, Joe. There may still be time to finish this truck and perhaps a plane, but for the moment at least, I'm working strictly on this Panzer IV, with no other modeling distractions. With any luck, I'll be ready to start painting it by next week sometime.