A-4E/F Adversary finished

Lud13

And now something completely diferent...

As I mentioned few times before this is my favorite jet plane besides F-5E.

So far i did cockpit with the help of Eduard PE Zoom set. I must say this was a big test for my eyes and patience since parts are so tinny :BANGHEAD2: , Nevertheless i see some paint errors after picturing the cockpit that i haven't seen before so I will have to correct them before adding some small wash inside.

Basically Nice model with good details but fitting is not best here so it will need some putty work.

I am still in question what markings to use here so if any of u have some nice aggressor decals that he will not use pm. me

DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0326.jpg

DSCF0325.jpg

DSCF0317.jpg

Dejan

Edited by Lud13

• 2 weeks later...

Aggressors and adversary schemes are so cool, and there was nothing better to chase folks around in than a scooter; just like a hummingbird, fast and agile. I wouldn’t want one on my back.

• 8 months later...

Well i did get to the decals.

I chose to do the Marine version put all the decals and manage to destroy the number 51 on the nose....so if any of u good souls there had this box and will not do the marine version plz help me !!!

Dejan

Dejan, I got this kit for my birthday last week and I won't be doing that version. I am half way across the world though, so it might take a couple of weeks to get to you. PM me if you're interested.

Edited by BradG

Dejan, I got this kit for my birthday last week and I won't be doing that version. I am half way across the world though, so it might take a couple of weeks to get to you. PM me if you're interested.

Oh Brad thx!!!!now i can go to bed relaxed :):):)

will send u pm ..

• 2 weeks later...

Well this where it stand at the moment...

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0041-1.jpg

I had real trouble with the colours but manage to mix something accaptable ,

Now i want to try to blend the whole model to a somewhat lighter colour , is it ok to put a drop or two of white in varnish or is there a better way ???

• 6 months later...