• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Radub

Radub

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:58 AM

The RB Productions scale 1/32 decal sheet with Romanian Hawker Hurricane Mk.1 is now available in the store: 
This sheet is available in the following scales: 

This decal sheet features six Romanian Hawker Hurricane Mk.1. Three of these aircraft can be built with two different marking schemes. The Hurricanes featured in this sheet include aircraft with metal wings and fabric wings. 
The package includes full-colour instructions. 
The decals are silk-screen printed by Fantasy Print Shop.

RB Productions will have a stand at the IPMS UK Scale Modelworld show held in Telford on the week-end of 11-12 November 2017. You can pre-order any RB Productions items from the store to collect at the show if you wish to save on postage. A discount of 10% will apply to pre-orders collected at the show. Please note that we can apply this discount only to RB Productions products. To pre-order, you only need to log in, use the shopping cart to create your order, choose the "Store Pickup" shipping method, choose to pay in advance or pay at the show and then complete your order. Please place your order before 8 November 2017. We are looking forward to meeting you in Telford. Thank you for your support!

Radu 

Romanian_Hurricane.jpg

• florin13, LSP_Kevin, Alburymodeler and 3 others like this

For scale model accessories and tools, please visit my store at www.radubstore.com

#2 LSP_Ray

LSP_Ray

• LSP Moderator
  • 9,125 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:15 AM

No 1/24th?

Posted Image
Ray "Bad Omen" Peterson

#3 LSP_Kevin

LSP_Kevin

• Administrator
  • 39,416 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:18 AM

Great stuff, Radu!

Kev

#4 Radub

Radub

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:52 AM

No 1/24th?

I thought of it. I was also asked about doing them in scale 1/144, there are some really nice models made by Sweet. So, I may do it at some stage in the future. I have a few other sheets planned, so I may have to do them first. 

Great stuff, Radu!

Kev

Thank you! 

Radu 

For scale model accessories and tools, please visit my store at www.radubstore.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users