LSP builds.....

Anthony in NZ

I don't know about you guys, but I have been a member around here for 10 years and I have been so inspired by so much of the work here over the years. Be it finished or unfinished projects I have learnt a LOT.

I was just reading through some(well quite a lot of them actually) WIP threads here and I just felt like I often do, that I wanted to comment on them all. I suppose I should, but there is so much great work, tips, techniques etc here that I would spend all day telling everyone how much I enjoyed their posts. Thank goodness for the 'like' button, but I need to remember it is there to use!

So to those threads I haven't commented on "Thank You" I read and enjoy them all!!! LSP is a great place to be.

Cheers

Anthony

People like Loic, Iain & Tom Probert all inspire me as do many others... also giving me a kick up the backside to get some kits done. I have my back Op this Friday so after that there shouldn't be no reason why I can't go back to decent modelling time and hopefully produce something half decent!

Guest Peterpools

Completely agree and always set aside time each day to try and keep up with all the incredible builds. Commenting on everyone is getting harder and harder and the "Like" button comes into play to let all know I've been there; enjoying and appreciating the update.  Sometimes a smiley face is a nice substitute. :rolleyes:

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

+1 on "Like Button FOR the Like Button". :)

Also, I feel just as inspired by everyone's work, here. Especially in the last few months, I find myself looking at a lot of stuff that's outside of my area of interest (or, maybe it's just my own comfort level when it comes to building) and being blown away by it, or even inspired to broaden my scope a bit. Even when something may not be my favorite subject, or maybe it's even my least favorite, I'm discovering that there are some mad skillz going into them that MAKES them undeniably interesting and it's forcing me to open my mind a bit. For that, my hat is off to all fellow LSP'ers. :bow: :clap2:

John

Sure does inspire my work to see what everyone else is doing and I don't have near enough time to either read or comment on all of them.

It also instills a sense of urgency in my modeling to use that new technique I just learned, or just to keep up with the work so that too much time doesn't transpire between my own updates.

John

I completely agree!!!!  This is probably the most positive, inspiring, on-topic, informative, and well managed sites on the internet.....and it is certainly all of that to me and my internet experiences.  Whats the saying?  "Attitude reflects Leadership"  And this sites management is top shelf!!!!....as well as its membership!  Big thank you to them and to all of you, and thanks to you, Anthony for starting the thread.

I couldn't agree more Anthony. Although a fairly recent member compared to a lot of folks here I'm always inspired so many participants here. Unfortunately I usually get to browse the various forums at the very end of my day and don't respond often enough to all the fantastic pieces of work I so much admire (your Mosquito build comes to mind). I'm going to have to use the "like" button a lot more!

Cheers,

Wolf

People like Loic, Iain & Tom Probert all inspire me as do many others... also giving me a kick up the backside to get some kits done. I have my back Op this Friday so after that there shouldn't be no reason why I can't go back to decent modelling time and hopefully produce something half decent!

Good luck with your back operation.

Derek

Guest Clunkmeister

Agreed. I'm inspired when I come here.

Thanks to the help of a few good men here, I've seen my skill set increase 50 fold. You guys know who you are, and I'm grateful.

I was once only comfortable with a certain genre, now I look further, and a DA airbrush is no longer a thing of mystery and dread.

Knowing that I can now comfortably produce LW mottles and fades certainly opens up doors...

Now if I could only not leave big oil' Testors Red tube glue fingerprints all over the canopies, I'd be golden! :rofl:

Edited by Clunkmeister