Sparmax SP-20X Airbrush

Eagle Driver

I was interested enough to actually buy one as I really liked the idea of a 2nd valve for single action. So i went looking for a retail location in the USA that actually carries this model. I found none to date.  So I'm assuming that you got one of the 1st AB's off the assembly line. 

Joel

I was interested enough to actually buy one as I really liked the idea of a 2nd valve for single action. So i went looking for a retail location in the USA that actually carries this model. I found none to date.  So I'm assuming that you got one of the 1st AB's off the assembly line. 

Joel

Hey Joel!

I believe the link beneath the video gives you a pretty nice offer with shipping within the US.

Correct me if I am wrong please?

Joel

I spoke with Sparmax and they gave me this link: https://store.sparmaxair.com/collections/airbrushes

This should work for your location without a problem.